Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bows


These are some bows I have made out of Kaszazz paper. They are extremely simple and do not take much time at all to put together. Double sided paper works best for this project. For more information please contact me. I have used some Enchanted Rouge Fleur (the red and blue paper), Gelati, Dotty Words (spotty and words) and Flourish Terracotta/Stipes. Other than a 6 x 12 piece of paper you will require some brads, magic mount and a silent setter. What a great way to dress up your presents. Owww, might have to go and make 1 in Christmas paper.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea
I hope you sent this on into Kaszazz as a 5 project quick.
I think that they would be very popular.
I would love the instructions.
Karen Taylor
karentaylor@iinet.net.au
4003

Anonymous said...

They look great ... i would also love the instructions...