Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too Long Between Posts

Ok, what happened to November? The last few months have been rather hectic. I added to the mayhem by deciding to write our car off. We only have 1 car. Luckily no one was hurt! Thank Goodness. I managed to do nearly $8000 worth of damage. Good news, was it ment we had to buy a new car. Bad news, Car shopping when you have no idea as to what you are doing and you only have 2 hours a day with your children in school. I like to make things difficult. LOL Good news, we now have a new car. A station wagon, so I can fit all my craft stuff in the back with little difficulty.

Life is now some what back to normal - if you can call the silly season "Normal". I have recently met some fantastic ladies who are new to our fantastic world of paper craft. They have helped me realise, that I have learnt an awful lot over the last year.

Now, I am going to go away and quickly take some photos of some workshops I have held over the last few months so you can all have a look at what I have been up to. I have not been slacking off - like some of you may be thinking. Will post these later tonight!! HOPEFULLY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Birthday Girl! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Nice to see ou blogging again! Missed you! :) K