Friday, May 1, 2009

I am Back !!!!

For all those who think I have dropped off the face of the Earth, I haven't.  However, it did feel like it.  I did not realise how much I love my computer.  Anyway, hopefully nothing will go wrong again and I will be able to keep you all up to date with wonderful Kaszazz ideas.

For those of you who love Kaszazz you will be happy to know we are having another release of products on the 16th May.  I will be attending a Team Training Day (TTD), on the 16th.  Which means I will (computer allowing) be back then to share some of the wonderful creations we will be making on that day.  

Ok, now for some really good news.  Kaszazz have already sent out a sneak preview of some wonderful new punches that are already available.  If you would like to see the new punches, just leave a message or send me an email and I will send a copy out to you.

I am now off to find my camera, so I can share some of my work with you.  Will be back later today.  Have fun crafting......

1 comment:

brig said...

yeah you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!