Sunday, August 15, 2010

MORE SEPTEMBER PRE RELEASE PRODUCTS

How exciting are these new products???? I know, that most of them are on my wish list. Especially the reindeer and the sleigh punches. Oh, and maybe the snowflake. And I just love all the sticky blings so, these will have to be on my order too. I will be placing an order tomorrow evening. So, if I can help you out with anything please let me know asap. I am hanging out for the full release. Which, reminds me, I have agreeed to run the next Team Training Day with Heidi. We will be running it on the 19th September. If you are interested please let me know asap. Cost is $35 and you must bring along a shared lunch. RSVP's close on the 22nd August. Get in quickly places are filling fast.

Hope to hear from you soon.. Until then have fun crafting

No comments: