Monday, September 20, 2010

September 2010 TTD

Well, it is over. I have had so much fun playing and enjoying the new products. Kaszazz have really been listening to what their consultants have really been wanting. The new papers are beautiful and are suitable for both male and females. New, rub ons are in colours and are amazingly easy to rub on. Cute adorable animals and fairies are not just available in the rub ons but also in matching stamps. Kaszazz now has two exclusive rollagraph wheels - one has the cute adorable animals. The other has butterflies. The same butterflies are also available on their own stamp. Oh, it feels as though this release is endless.

I was lucky enough to host this TTD. So, I have been eagerly waiting to be able to share. I have loved the endless projects and ideas that have come out.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, there is something big I need to share.................... oh, you will have to wait it needs its own posting.


So for now check out some of the following photos, and if you are interested in anything you see please to not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: