Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Well a Lot has Happened.....

It has been a while but you have not been forgotten. Wow, we had a very special Christmas break as a family. Hubby has only just gone back to work. My precious boys have another few weeks and then they are back to school. I was very spoilt for Christmas and received a Cricut Imagine. (I have sold my beloved Cricut, and although it will not be going far from home, I know I will miss it). I have been given lots of great opportunities, which I will share with you all over the coming months. Things are going to get really busy, and I am looking forward to the challenges it is going to offer.

I will be back to running the Kaszazz Creative Challenge in the next few days and I promise to up load some creations soon. January TTD is upon us and I have all the wonderful new products and creations to share with you all.

Have fun creating!!

No comments: