Thursday, September 1, 2011

COMPETITION TIME - BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS


Ok, time to share some wonderful Kaszazz products.  I am giving away this pack of Kaszazz products.  Like my facebook page and/or blog, attend a workshop, or hold your own demo/make and take/workshop and I will put your name into the draw. If you are entering the draw from my blog you must put leave a comment.  If someone has sent you, tell me who they are and I will add their name to the draw too.  Sharing the love will get your name into the draw more times.  This "blog candy", will be drawn at Team Training Day by one of the wonderful ladies attending.  Team training day is on 18th September.  I will post later that night who has won.  Good Luck everyone  :)

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I love seeing what you have created excellent blog Alicia