Wednesday, April 30, 2014

More...

Well I made it back. I have a few things to share while I'm here. Firstly, I couldn't help but create some more cards based on Deconstructing Jen's sketches. And surprisingly I also stayed with the same papers as the previous card.  I really found this colour palette lovely to work with. 

Thought I'd also share a project that was recently published by Kaszazz. I had lots and lots of fun creating these cards. These beautiful lady stamps reminded me of sepia vintage photos and I just found not resist colouring them in to give that look, using the alcohol ink art markers. 

Here'sanother project, I have recently had published. Such a different contrast to the above cards. These lovely stamps have a more modern feel. I have coloured using Kaszazz's recently released watercolour pencils. These pencils are a complete joy to colour with. They have a really soft creamy feel. Amazing on watercolour paper. Only a small amount of colour is needed, as when blended with water, the pigment goes a long way. 
 

Well I will be back soon with more to share. Stay creative everyone xx
 

No comments: