Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SCRAPONIZER


I got my Scraponizer, last Thursday. I was so excited. I immediately unpacked it and filled it with most of my essentials. I had lots of trouble deciding which paper to decorate it in. Finally I decided on some paper from Kaszazz's Enchanted range. I used the Rouge Fleur paper. I originally had in my head that i would use the fleur side. However, I was in such a rush, to decorate, that the other side seemed more practical, as I would not have to spend too much time lining up the pattern (and possibly using up more paper than necessary). I did still want to use the fleur side, so I used it on the spine of the plastic storage containers. I used some white dots ribbon (from the Snow White ribbon pk), some small rhinestones and some punched out butterflies to decorate. I also used a rectangle note journal aid from the Enchanted range to note down all the things in my scraponizer.
I am most impressed with this item. It does fit more in it than I orginally thought it might. Thank you Kaszazz, for giving us, consultants, a fantastic product (once again), to be able to share with our customers. What a fantastic time to be part of the Kaszazz team!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again you inspire me to want to get organised!!!! love the scraponiser!!!

Brig