Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturdays Creations

Well, I have found time to make it back. Feels like a miracle - three times in three days. I had a thought that maybe it was time to think about me and create for me for a while and see if that gave me a little more inspiration to put ink to paper (so to speak). It worked. Four creations in less than an hour. It felt great to just sit and potter with little amounts of supplies on the table. Think I will be taking more time for me and backing off on everyone else for just a little while (at least while we are part of the silly season). We shall see what the new year brings. Ok, here are the creations.

Products used are: coffee card (from the card essentials, Earth Tones pk $12.95), Madero Beach (from the Neutrals card Pack $14.95), Greetings/Dots (part of the Merry Christmas range of double sided paper $1.75 per sheeet), Fancy Flourish stamp $15.00, Journey stamp ($12.00), Butterfly is part of the Spring time Stamp set ($35.00), Ancient Page Chocolate inkpad ($8.95).


Products used are: Olive card from the Card Essentials - Earth Tones Pk ($12.95), Madero Beach card from the Neutrals Pk ($14.95), Coffee Card from the essentials card Pk ($12.95), NEW Distress Rock Candy Stickles ($5.95), Soft Blue Twill Ribbon ($2.95 per 2 metres or available in a roll $29.95), Follow your dreams (bird) Stamp ($14.00), Lyra Aqucolor Crayons 48pk ($120.00).

Products used are: Coffee Card for base from the Card Essentials Earth Tones ($12.95), Madero Beach from the Neutral Card Pk $14.00, Ancient Page Chocolate Inkpad ($8.95), Lyra Aquacolor crayons Pk 48 ($120.00), NEW rock candy crackle paint ($10.95), Chocolate Organdy ribbon (available in 2m lengths for $2.15 or available in a roll for $23.95), Cherry Blossom Large stamp ($15.00) and the for someone special is from the mini messages Endearment set ($15.00)

Last card. Products used are: Olive from base and Pomegranate for mounting from the Earth Tones Essential card pk ($12.95), Madero Beach from the Neutrals card pk ($14.95), Lyra Aquacolour crayons ($120.00 for a pk of 48), Ancient page chocolate ink ($8.95). Rock candy distress stickles ($5.95) and the for someone special stamp is from the mini message endearment stamp set ($15.00)

For more information on these cards or anything else you see on my blog, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to share what I can and love creating with others. I do, do Kaszazz approved workshops from home or I will come to you. I definately will not have time to spending time posting tomorrow, so till next time Have fun Crafting.

1 comment:

brig said...

hey babe, well done. now all you need to do is send them into kaszazz as a 2 hour project....just me keeping you on your toes..xxxx