Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Month

What a really busy month!!! Lots and Lots going on. Kaszazz have some amazing specials this month that have kept me really busy . Along with some of our products going down in price (thanks to the American dollar!) To top it off, my team got offered a spot at the Northern Stamping and Scrapbooking Fair, at the Playford Civic centre in Elizabeth. We spent many, many hours getting ready and when the day came what an amazing outcome. So many new people, to catch up with. Our 1st large market and no regrets.



For those of you who could not make it to the Fair, this is the card you could have made on the day. It is part of a 2hour workshop that I have submitted to Kaszazz. I am just waiting for it to be approved - then I will show you the rest of the cards.

No comments: