Sunday, January 17, 2010

TTD Show and Tell Time

I would just like to thank everyone who came to team training today. I sincerly hope you all had a fabulous day and enjoyed the new products as much as I did. I am just so happy I can now share them with you all. All consultants made two projects today. The 1st was a frame designed by Sonya Edwards. It is absolutely stunning. A two hour project. Worth every cent!!
Next we all had a play with distress embossing powder. This was the main product used in Lorraine Paton's beautiful two hour cards. If you would like to see these cards pop back tomorrow afternoon. I will share the other wonderful creations over the next few days. Would not want you all to see it all at once. Beautiful new stamps, stunning papers and amazing new Smooch spritz - more about that later. If you would like to check out the new catalogue, along with the new January release flyer please go to www.kaszazz.com and check out all the goodies there! Take care. Until tomorrow, have fun crafting!

No comments: