Friday, February 26, 2010

MARCH 2010

Lots of specials are happening in March!! What a great time to hold a party or do a workshop. When placing orders there are also some get choices (conditions do apply). Read on to find out more

New Consultants who join under the full business kit option will receive a sticky bling word pack valued at over $26.oo. The full kit option is $295. The value for this kit is over $500.

Customers can purchase a suprise pack for $30 which will contain $80 worth of products! Customers who place orders for $80 or more, will be able to choose from one of 8 freebies. The freebies include stamps, inks and rollagraph wheels.

Hostesses, for March are in for a big treat!! Every month Kaszazz has awesome packs for hostess to choose from (once their sales reach a certain target). This month the choices are amazing. I would love to get my hands on a few of them.

So, if you are interested, in hosting a party, holding a workshop, placing an order or want to sign up please get in contact with me. If you are not sure on how to contact me leave me a messsage and I will get back to you as soon as possible. What are you waiting for?..... Get in quick, and book me asap for a time and date that is convenient for you.

No comments: