Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some of the new products

Ok, I am in love with the quality of the new ribbon. It is worth every cent. I am hanging out to get some of the other colours and designs now. Look, at the brillant size of the cutting mat. It is 12.5" x 12.5". A fantastic size for cards and scrapbook pages alike. I am loving the craft tray. The craft tray shown here is the large size. Great for embossing and glitter, water techniques and other fun crafting techniques. The trimmer, is the most awesome trimmer I have used. It is extremely easy to use and has some fantastic decorative cutting blades available. And how wonderful does the Adhesive Flock, look. I am hanging out to make a few ideas that are buzzing around in my head. If anyone, would love to see these items (and more) up close, leave me a message and I will get back to you asap. Why not hold your own party and get some of these new items as a your freebies. (conditions apply). Come on leave me a message. What have you got to lose?


Trimmer RRP $59.95

Craft Tray (large) RRP $7.95

(Small not shown) RRP $3.95

Black Grossgrain RRP $1.95 for 2 metres

$19.95 for 25 metres

White Velvet RRP $2.95 for 2 metres

$29.95 for 25 metres

Adhesive Flock RRP$5.95

Craft cutting Mat 12.5" x 12.5" RRP $12.95

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia I am a Kaszazz consultant and love your blog but thought you best know that Velvet is $29.95 not $19.95 you may like to let customers know. Your's in craft Craftydonna@hotmail.com

Alicia's Creative Space said...

Thanks for that info. Changing it now. Think I had better double check next time I put up prices. That is what happens when I am in a hurry