Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Todays Creation



Well, I have been asked by some customers of mine, to create some male cards using the All Boy paper (co - incidently, Morella has also asked for Male cards for next weeks class). So, this morning was put aside to doing just that. I started out cutting all the squares out of the All boy! Patch/ Stars paper. Then, opened up my scrap file and limited my usage to what was in front of me. I think the results are alot better, than I would have hoped for. Hope the ladies, like these designs. Stay crafty.

2 comments:

cheryl boughton said...

They look great.
Male cards are so difficult to make

Kelly G said...

I love these! I cringe every time I have to make male cards which is often cause hubby has 3 brothers and I have 1. I can't wait till the baby has his nap tomorrow to have a play