Thursday, April 14, 2011

Liebster Blog


I was very suprised to find out I had been awarded a Liebster Blog award by a fellow consultant Kelly. Thank you Kelly. I love seeing what Kelly has been up to. Kelly is very talented and thanks me for my blog as it was her inspiration to start her own blog. I cannot tell you how good that make me feel. Thanks again Kelly. Head on over to Kelly's blog and see what how busy Kelly has been http://www.kelskaszazzkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/


So here is what the Liebster blog award is:

This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but who put a lot of love and heart into their work. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.


As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:

1. Creating a post, where you blog about the liebster award and reveal your 3-5 blog picks.

2. Let those People know you have chosen them.

3. Copy and past the blog award onto your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded.

5. Finally - Have FUN!!!!


Choosing only 3-5 blogs isn't as easy as it should be. There are many amazing blogs out there that I follow and get amazing inspiration from. Kelly's blog would have been one I would have added to my list. However, I will add new ones for you to check out.


Here are the ones I have choosen:







Head on over to all these amazing ladies blogs and see what they have been up too. Hope they give you inspiration and another insight into the amazing offers Kaszazz has.

1 comment:

Brigitta said...

Congratulations!!!!!!