Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Facebook and the suitcase.

Hi all, if you are a consultant and have found yourself taken off my friends list on facebook, please do not take it personally. I have decided to keep my personal life and Kaszazz business/hobby as two seperate parts of my life. As, they should be. I still have by Kaszazz Creative Challenge group and you will find me there if you need me or wish to converse with me in anyway. My life is needing me to step back and re assess what is important. MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CREATING are really high on my list of priorities. I am still running my regular workshops from home on Friday evenings and my community class on Monday afternoons. If you would like to know more about these please let me know and I will pass on the details.
SUITCASE. This little creation has had me email bombarded with lots of emails and lots of comments and discussions on Facebook. I have therefore decided I will write it up as a workshop, test it and submit it as soon as possible. Please give me some time to do this. I am going to have to work out how to make it fit into the specs for a workshop. And the timing needs to be perfected for a group activity.
Have fun creating
Until next time
Alicia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The suitcase is very cute, but if you're going to write it up as a workshop for Kaszazz just make sure you've got yourself covered for any copyright 'issues' (as you said in the previous post it was from a magazine).
Michelle S

Alicia's Creative Space said...

I have changed the specs and altered the design. Not sure how to make it fit into the costings. It is blown way past budges. Still playing with the idea. See how we go

Tania B said...

Omg Alicia, that is. Fantastic. I can't wait till u get it sorted for workshop, I have papers sitting here ready