Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GLOSSY CARD

Well, I made it back.  Glossy card has come to my "need to have" list.  I am falling in love with it all over again. Not as easy to stamp on. BUT boy can you get some amazing looks with different inks.  These cards were "just me playing".  I am so impressed with how they turned out.  There is another 9 that go with them.  Loving the amazing look glossy can give.  I am looking at writing these up as a workshop.  So, if you would like to make them please let me know and we can organise a time to play.

Sonya Edwards Glossy Guitar Card, that was made to show case at Team Training Day, was my inspiration to playing with glossy.  So if you would like to see this card made please, let me know and we can organise a make and take/Demo get together.  This amazing card is below:


No comments: