Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MIA

Well, life has been busy and I am trying hard to catch up.  We have done two markets in a fortnight and had an amazing time.  I think I am finally becoming a market junkie lol...

The best news is as of today, we have welcomed a new team member to our growing team.  A BIG WELCOME, goes to Shannan.  We are looking forward to you being apart of our team.  We also, have a returning member Vanessa.  Vanessa re joined us almost a month ago.

I will try and come back soon and share some of the creations I have been up to.  Have fun  creating until them.  Remember you can now find me on Facebook. Independent Kaszazz Consultant Alicia Jamieson#5323.  Also, if you are up for a challenge why not join our Kaszazz Creative Challenge Group.'

Oh, while I am here, pop on over to the Kaszazz website www.Kaszazz.com  and join the Kaszazz Creative Club.  You will find out 1st about all the amazing things Kaszazz has on offer.  At the moment they are running a competition to win a crop a dile.  This is very exciting.  I love Crop a Diles.  And now I will be able to own one.  This is a very early pre release product.  So hurry up and join before the offer ends.

No comments: