Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bon Voyage


Here is another card I made for a card swap a few months ago. I really like it. I have used a piece of map/chocolate paper from the rustic range. Three stamps have been used. Two are from Stamp it (which Kaszazz sells). These are the small luggage stamp (called Travels) and the bon voyage stamp (called Bon Voyage). The third stamp is an unmounted stamp from the Lucy's stamp range. It is the small Postcard stamp. I have used tombow pens to colour in the suitcases and hat. I have learnt to water down and blend the colours, using a plastic surface (ice cream, butter, etc or an acrylic block). Rub the tombow over the surface and then, run the blender in the ink, colour in the stamped image. It is a little more time consuming but adds a great finish to an inked image. Have fun creating!!!

No comments: