Monday, June 30, 2008

Better Late than Never!!!














I know I have no excuse!!! So, here are just a few of the things I have made in the last week or so.
The first is a clock. I have not added any photos, like our catalogue suggests (mainly because i think this design does not need 1). The paper used her is the Chateau Rose (from the Enchanted Range).
The second is a little note card. Don't you think it is rather cute? It is a new demo item released for demonstrators to show their customers. I think if i do it again, I might choose another colour. My last lot of customers suggested I make it in pinks and reds rather than blue. (I know blue was choosen because of the new enchanted paper). I have inked around the edges in ancient page lapis blue and used the a piece of Alpine Dream paper (from the Enchanted range) to wrap around the card.

No comments: