Sunday, June 15, 2008

Decorated Tin Case


My tin case is done! It was quite easy and did not take as much time as I thought it would. Love the outcome. The paper looks fantastic. I have used the small dragonfly stamp (an exclusive stamp to Kaszazz, made by Lucy stamps) to stamp around the sides of the tin. I used the Pink Pastel Chalk ink for this image. The paper is from the Gelati Range of papers through Kaszazz - it is called "Stripy Journal". The strips on the top of the tin is the reverse side of the "Stripy Journal" paper. I Love these strips! The Cherish circle stamp and the Love heart stamp are from the new release of products (that came out in May). They are in a set called Love and Cherish (a set of 8 stamps). The ribbons used are also available separately though Kaszazz or you can purchase them in a pack (6 different designs - 2 metres of each).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice1 Okay, I will have to do mine now!!! ;) K