Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Creative Monday





I got creative yesterday, with the little time I had between the running around I had to do. Kaszazz have just released some new workshops for consultants to do with their customers. Love them!!!! Especially the new box in boxes workshop. I was in a hurry to give this workshop a go. So with the little time available to me, I some how managed to get one made. I also made a castaway tag and pocket book, (which is another workshop). Yes, i was up late and have had little sleep. After achieving the completion of these two projects, I believe it may be time for me to set myself some new goals. Not really sure how this will work with our busy family life- things change every minute around here. I think it is time for me to try one new project a week! (Ok, lets be realistic this is probably going to turn into a fortnight). How does everyone else out there, mangage to find the time to do all the little things they would like to do???? Time runs out so fast - I never have enough hours. Ok, enough ..... Back to yesterdays projects. The tag and pocket book is done in some of the castaway range of papers (only available through Kaszazz) and the box of boxes is done in the last of my Gelati range of papers (you guessed it only available through Kaszazz). It will be time for me to find another range of papers to fall in love with. I have put in an order today. Lets see if when it comes I get some new inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh! You have been busy! Love the box in boxes project! It's so funny I was actually looking at a booklet/album very similar to yours in the last couple of days and I think I figured out how it was done - I'll have to make it up and compare with yours!! Well done! :) K

PS it's easy to get more done - it just means you don't get any sleep!!!