Thursday, March 12, 2009

DAY 4 - BLOG WARS DISTRESS WEEK


My favourite creation this week.  I have used the new "Bling Rub Ons"- Elegant Inspiration Bling. Loving these.  My guess is you may see alot of these on my creations in the coming weeks.  Distress Ink - Antique Linen has been to make the background.  I have taken the ink pad and stamped it directly onto the paper.  The butterfly is a two step stamp.  The solid image, has been stamped in the Distress Ink - Antique Linen (the same as the background on the card base).  The butterfly outline stamp has been stamped in the Distress Ink - Fired Brick Red.  The background image, that is stamped behind the 2 Step Butterfly stamp is the Script.  It is stamped in the Distress Ink - Black Soot.   Crimson Bazill and Raven Bazzill have been used to matte behind this stamped image.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Lovely Alicia!