Sunday, March 1, 2009

NEW!! RUB ONS

How exciting?  We now have rub ons, and they look amazing.  I cannot wait to get my hands on them.  Will definately be putting in an order early this week!!  This is just a sample, there are more!!  If you would like to see more, drop me a line and I will send the full preview through to you.  These will be in the March mini release due to come out on the 16th. (Just after the conference for consultants in Melbourne on the 14th and 15th).

Ok, just viewed the rub on attachment and realised I have some how cut the picture of the rub-ons. Do not ask me how.  I am definately not a computer wizz.  So the price for the rub ons, that are shown on the right hand side is $9.95.  I am sorry I do not know how to fix it.  However, I do not want to delete them, as I want to share them with you.  If, I find out how to fix, I will post the sample again.  Sorry for the inconvenience!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the rub ons. Can't wait to check them out!!!!