Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Conference Competition Entry

Back again, this time with the entry I used for Conference. All entries for conference need to include something using the ezy press. All the circles used for this layout were cut using the ezy press. I actually made this into a double layout using Kaszazz' s pocket pages. Love using pocket pages. They are great for multiple photos and real easy to decorate with the left overs from the original page.

My layout did not even come close to winning. To many amazing projects by other amazingly creative consultants made the judging extremely difficult. I must say I was extremely greatful, I was not one of the judges.

Well I will be back soon with more amazing conference photos to share. Oh, I have not shown any of the groovy 1950's inspired products Kaszazz has to offer. I will hopefully be back later tonight or early tomorrow, with some great things to show you. Until then, have fun creating!!! xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: