Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pocket Page For Competition Entry

Well, I few of you have sent messages asking what the pocket pages looked like, that I had made for the conference competition. So, here it is. How gorgeous is my niece? Love her to bits. My hubby took these photos at a recent family event. I think he did an absolutely amazing job. More photos taken from hubby, are in a big pile waiting for me to scrap. Hubby, recently purchased a new camera, and is finding any excuse to use it. I must admit, I love taking photos with it too.

Okay, back to cleaning for me.

Oh, before I go, if you want to find out more about my Kaszazz swap group, head on over to facebook and find the group Kaszazz Creative Challenge. New challenges are set fortnightly. The recent swap ANIMALS, was set on Monday, so there is still time to play along.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fi said...

I love your page & pocket pieces! Beautiful - are you going to submit them for a workshop?
Love it and yers, your hubby is a good photographer. Thanks for putting my blog on your list - hope you enjoy visting mine as much as I do yours!

Alicia's Creative Space said...

Hi Fi, I have been following your blog through facebook for sometime. I love what you do. I have had lots of requests to submit this as a workshop. I will have to do some changing of products as it is too expensive to submit. I got excited playing with products. lol. Thanks for your comments, they are very much appreciated