Friday, May 27, 2011

1950's Retro Kaszazz Creative Challenge


Well, this was a challenge for me as I had forgotten about this fortnights challenge and started on a completely different challenge. How ridiculous, since I set the challenges? Anyway, I was inspired by another new member, who also showed us her creative flare. Welcome Anne. (Anne, has signed up under Felicity, who is a member of my team). If you would like to see Anne's layout, pop on over to facebook and have a look at the Kaszazz Creative Challenge group. Why, not join us and show everyone your amazing talents?

My layout, has had a few requests for me to write it up as a workshop. I can honestly say, I never, expected anyone else to want to make this. I will write it up. (hopefully, over the weekend). Thanks to all the ladies for their comments. You do not know how much I appreciated them.

No comments: