Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Awesome June Promotions




Check out the awesome June Promotions. Great for Customers who are after a bargain. Make the most of your scrapbooking dollars and take advantage of these deals.




NEW ESSENTIAL colours. This flyer is part of the not yet released September release. I am excited about the albums and I am hanging out to get my hands on the new essentials. I have an addiction to paper and colours. I can see lots of exciting new projects coming out in these gorgeous colours.

Please Note: there is an error on the flyer. The 8.5" x 11" album comes with page protectors and not pocket pages. This error is being looked into and should be fixed by the time the September flyer release comes.
I will be putting my order in on the 1st July. So, if you would like any of these new products or have an order waiting to go in feel free to contact me.

No comments: