Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blended Sunset Cards




Thanks to a fellow Kaszazz Consultant - Simone Slater, from Tasmania, I have had lots of fun blending and playing with different landscape ideas. I was in awe of Simones Blended sunset cards for a long time. I had seen samples of them over a year ago. I had spent sometime playing with the idea, before Simones project got accepted and published with Kaszazz. As soon as I saw them online I knew I had to do them. They are so much fun and a lot easier then they look. If you are interested in learning this technique please feel free to contact me and we can organise a time to get together. These cards are an absolute pleasure to make. If you would like your own demonstration/Party/get together/Make and Take, I can show you how the technique for free. Contact me for further details.
I loved them so much I kept playing and came up with my own landscapes.

3 comments:

Kelly G said...

I have always like these cards. They just look way to complicated for me - who is blending challenged. Love the ones that you made - very pretty.

Alicia's Creative Space said...

Thanks Kelly. You should give them ago. I promise they are a lot easier than they look.

Teresa said...

I have got to give them another go they are great.