Friday, January 27, 2012

A Page for Skye


We have a niece (my sisters daughter), she is very hard to get a photo of when Uncle Scotty has the camera out. Which is a real shame for me, as I never have much to scrapbook (of her).

I set a challenge to make a project with blue, white and orange and do not ask me why but these photos just happened to suit beautifully. Love being able to do girly pages/projects. And especially of Skye.

All products used are Kaszazz. I must say, I am a little over making those roses. They took a long time to make. The page design itself was quite simple. I have used a couple of NEWLY released products, Autumn Rockpool (SB paper is the background page), and the new 12" lace border die. Denim, blue jay, white and butterscotch essential papers have been used for matting and making flowers. Some sticky bling has been added also.

No comments: