Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back!!!


Hi everyone, I am back with lots to show and tell. I was hoping to be back this afternoon at the latest, but had a project/workshop to organise for a community centre (that I maybe doing in October). All the details were required by today. Ok, back to the sharing ideas. I have done quite a few Christmas cards lately. For those of you who know what I am talking about I have done the Enchanted workshop created by Naomi Elliot. I love the use of the Castaway paper and the white embossing powder. The snow white ribbons are just beautiful and they set the cards of in a lovely way. I hope you all like them as much as I do!! If anyone is interested in finding out more or would be interested in the workshop please let me know. I will be more than happy to show you.

No comments: