Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Team Training Day


Hi, to everyone that went to the training day at Hillcrest held by Debbie Dawson. I do not know about you, but the new products are amazing and I was extremely excited when I found out I had qualified for the free pack of new products. The new products are definately a new direction, and style for Kaszazz. I believe they are heading in the right direction!! I am so glad I joined up when I did. It has allowed me to watch Kaszazz (formally known as Crafty Kids), grow and become what they have today. Well Done all at Kaszazz. I am hanging out to get my hands on some more of the wonderful products. Thanks Debbie for designing the new "all Boy" card 5 projects quick workshop. It is a great way to show of the wonderful new stamps designed towards the male population. Hope you all like these cards as much as I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the new boy stuff. Can't wait to see the new stamps!!! Luv the paper 2!!!!