Saturday, July 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Well, it was finally release late yesterday afternoon. Some wonderful new rollagraphs, cards, inks and stamps and lots, lots more. Smooch is here!!!! If you would like to know more about smooch or would like to test some out please let me know. I will be placing an order early this week for alot of the new products. Please go to the Kaszazz website, if you would like to see the new products. www.kaszazz.com. If you are after a flyer with the new catalogue items, please let me know asap. I already have some in my possession for those that are interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia
Are you interested in joining the blog war challenges? I can't remember if you used to participate but we would love to have you! Leave a comment on my blog or you can email me krismarr(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au
cheers
Kris