Thursday, July 30, 2009

Morgan Getaway

A very big thank you to Paula, (a team leader, from our team). Paula invited some of us up to her family shack for a little r and r over the weekend. It was so peaceful, and I think I may have relaxed a little too much. No children and lots of craft was on the agenda, when we left. Once we got there, we chilled out completely. As for the craft, we did manage to fit some in. The photos here are some of what I did. I have managed another 5 and started a double page layout. The 5 cards will be going into Kaszazz as a 5pq as soon as I get some time to write them up, or maybe into a magazine if I get the courage. Not sure my stuff is magazine worthy.

Also a big thank you to Dana and Kellie. It was wonderful to meet you both and to spend some time with you. A big welcome to Kellie and congrats for joining Paula's team.

The first two cards, have the new dogwoods rollagraph stamp. I love this. I think I will be using it alot. Glad I brought it when I did. Lots more creations will be made with it.


The Olive Card is the new Kaszazz SB card. It is such a beautiful shade of green. (think i will be using this alot too). On this card I have used the Smuding Tool, with 3 lots of Distressed Ink to make the background. The Flutterby card, has been coloured in with chalks. both have stickles in the centre of the blossoms.



The coffee coloured birdie card. This card has been made using the new Kaszazz SB card in the espresso colour. The fancy flourish is a stamp exclusive to Kaszazz, it has been stamped using walnut stain distress ink. The birdies are from a new rollagraph, called birdies. They have been coloured in using chalks. The ribbon is our white grosgrain coloured with the walnut distress ink. The birds have been rolled onto ivory card using ancient page chocolate


Last card is also using a rollagraph. This one is called Doodles. The second I saw it, I knew I had to have it. Once I rolled it I was not so certain it was me. However, playing with it a little and colouring it in (and watching Kellie make a card with it), made me realise I do really like it. This card has been coloured in using chalks and the new Smooch. What do you think?

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Gorgeous Cards Alicia, I love the Dogwoods rollagraph..That is high on my wish list, now I have to add a couple more wheels to the list seeing these.