Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Projects approved

I would like to thank all of the people who encouraged and helped me to complete the many projects I have sent in to Kaszazz for publication (for other consultants to use in workshops). I think you will all be happy to know they have all been accepted. As, I find out that they are available to view on the Kaszazz website I will let you know. If you would like to see what other workshops are available please visit the Kaszazz site www.kaszazz.com there is a pdf that shows you all the 2 hour and 5 projects quick's that are available. If you would like to do any of the workshops please do not hesitate to contact me. In the coming days I will post some of the Double Scrapbook Pages that I have done from the 2 hour projects list. Until then have fun crafting!!!!

No comments: