Saturday, July 4, 2009

What a successful week


Talk about busy!!! DO not think I had much time to complete anything But I did. How, I will never know. Three more projects have been taken into Kaszazz for publication for consultants to use as workshops. My last couple of projects have been accepted - for those of you who were wondering. Kaszazz also released some the Mini July Promotions early. I have already placed the order for some and have played (will show these later). And to top it all off, we had a great workshop at home last night. Thanks Nicole. You have inspired me. Nicole, was hanging out to do the Man's Best Friend frame. I can tell you she completed in a remarkable time and it looks amazing. The photo does not do it justice. And I scanned it in a hurry so it is crooked. I have been inspired to turn mine into a double page layout. (Which with any luck will be finished to tonight)

No comments: