Friday, April 9, 2010

Holidays

Well, I have been away for just over a week. Relaxing in lovely Mt Gambier. Who could possibly ask for more? It was just the four of us (my loving hubby - Scott and my two amazing boys - Jacob and Joshua). We had the most relaxing time, sharing the beautiful town together. Hubby has a thing for underground caves. So, needless to say the boys got there first taste of the wonderful natural limestone caves that are found in this region. We took tours of the Tantaloonia, Naracoorte and Engelbercht and Princess Margaret Rose caves. The boys were amazed by the beauty and splendour the caves have to offer. And before I forget the Blue lake. How wonderfully Blue the water is? The lake was a vibrant deep blue.

While I was a way so much has happened and I am spending alot of time wading through (what seems like) endless emails and messages. So, please give me a little bit of time to get back to you if you one of the unfortunate people I have not had time to contact.

Firstly I would like to congratulate Brigitta and her family on the safe arrival of Henry. He is a beautiful little boy that I am hoping to get more cuddles from over the following weeks. Secondly, I would like to congratulate Felicity on becoming a Team Leader and for Vanessa choosing to join our team. I would like to wish her every sucess in her journey with our Kaszazz family.

Lots more to share and tell. But I am going to leave it here for now.

Before I forget Team Training Day is coming up very shortly. More details to follow soon. Take care and have fun Crafting !!!!

No comments: