Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kaszazz Creative Swap No.6

Well, how time flys? While I was away, it dawned on me I had completely forgotten about the challenge I had set out for the fortnight. It plagued on me and with no supplies to play with, it was all about doodling out ideas and searching for inspiration for when I got home.

I was lucky enough yesterday, that hubby gave me a few hours to play in my "creative space", while him and my two boys unpacked the new camper trailer. The finished project took less then the two hours and turned out rather well. I have already had requests from a few of you to turn it into a workshop. So, the writing stage has already started and I will soon be on the look out for testers. (I also have another two, I am finalising the writing - so, lots of testers will be needed).

Next challenge will be set before tomorrow. Ummmm.............. Wonder what it will be? Better get my thinking cap on. Until then Stay safe and have fun crafting

No comments: