Friday, April 30, 2010

Kaszazz Creative Challenges - is now on Facebook

Well, the challenges have made it to their own facebook page. A few of you out there, asked if you could join the swap, but did not want to have a blog, nor did you want people to be going through all your photos. I was really uncertain about how, we could tackle this issue. Then, I realised most of you are on facebook. There had to be away, that I could make it work on facebook. Since, I am technology challenged, I asked Felicity (one of the wonderful girls in my team), if she knew away to make this idea work. Within, a few minutes Felicity had the page up and running. I thought great. Now all I need to do is take my time and get the challenges running smoothly with just my team, then we will add other.

To my suprise, I woke up this morning, and had 6 messages, from people who had joined the group. How amazing is that. In less then 24 hours we have over 30 members. (Last, time I checked we were at 36). Thank you everyone. Let's see how this works............

No comments: