Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Asian Cards

Well, I made it back with another of my challenge projects to share.  This time, it was to make something using three items from a bingo board.  I chose to use bling, double sided paper and Spritz.  A card is what I started out making.  while making the card, I decided to see how many cards I could make out of the one sheet of double sided paper.  Few extra products were used to make the other cards.  I had a group of ladies turn up and they loved making these cards. (Not the class we had planned, they opted to make the class we had planned at another time).

Humming bird paper was used on all the cards.  White A5 card was used for the base of all the cards.  Charcoal and Ladybird essential 12 x12 are the colours of the co - ordinating papers.  Kaszazz branded chalk basics were used to colour the humming bird stamped flower (set of stamps).  White grossgrain ribbon and stazon jet black ink are used for finishing touches..

No comments: