Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pink, Green and White Challenge

Well, I took some time out today to try and get ahead on some creations that I wanted to get done.  Not what needed to be done.  (And trust me there is a lot that "need" to be done).  Since the release of the new papers, that co ordinate with the Asian range of stamps and paper, I have been hanging to cut it up and create.  So, I took full advantage of the time I had and headed straight for these papers.  Have you seen them?... They are different and unique.  The colours are not my usual tones.  I LOVED playing.

The Lotus Blossom paper has been distressed using the distressing tool and then inked with Old Paper Distress Ink.  (this ink, has a green tinge that I just adore, it works really well with this paper).  Both sides have been used. Three shades of green essential 12 x12 papers, white essential 12 x12 and two shades of pink.  For the exact shades feel free to contact me.  The romantic curves and leafy flourish dies have been used and the beautiful white crocheted flowers have been died in the centres with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.  Antique Pearl brads have finished off the page (in each corner and in the centre of the flowers), along with a strip of white lace ribbon.

More to show soon.
Alicia xx

No comments: