Thursday, May 17, 2012

Inside Goody Bags

Well, a few days ago, I said I would show you what was inside the goody bags.  The lovely ladies found one of  these beautiful bright candy striped twines and a NEW (unused, the stamp here is mine and it has been used) vintage butterfly stamp and a mini fun sized mars bar.   It was great to see the surprise on their faces when they opened their little bags and found new products in them.  I also, got a great response for the new packaging. The packaging will soon be found on most of our products.  I think it is cute.  I love it alot more than the old branding.

The twine is wrapped around these really cute tiny cotton wheels.  I have lots of ideas for them.  Just need to use up some more twine so I can put the ideas into play.  SO SO SO cute.  I will be back with more to show you really soon.

Have fun crafting
Alicia

No comments: