Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Long Post With GREAT EXCITING NEWS

Hi Big wide world.  It feels like forever since I have popped past to share some creative love.  The creativity around here has been a little slow.  Life has gotten in the way. As it so often does.  I am happy to say I have a few things sitting here to share with you over the coming days.  I have missed inking a stamp and putting it to paper.  And just cutting up a sheet of paper to see what can be made from it.  It always surprises me,  that being creative and allowing myself to feel free with the creativity seems to help with everyday stress and helps block out the "other things" going on in the world.  As I am sure you have heard/read me say/write before, I am not sure what I would do without the creativity.

The last few months have been really full on.  We have had illness, birthdays and other celebrations that have just taken up soooooo much time. Finally spending just a few hours doing something I love helped me feel human again.  Not just a "mum" or "housewife".  I can be me.  I can break from everyday routine and feel like I have a purpose of some sort.  Ok, it is not ground breaking, nor is it going to win me any grand prizes or is it going to make my mark on the world, but it is for me.  Funny, how doing something for yourself and no one else makes you feel grounded.  Doing everyday tasks do not seem so big.

Ok, the lesson has been learnt again.  And I am sure it will not be the last time.

Now on to the big exciting news.  Lots is happening with Kaszazz.  And let me tell you it is going to be a big exciting Kaszazz release on the 14th May.  A new direction for products.  I have been extremely luck to see what is coming and I cannot believe how thrilled I am that finally Kaszazz's designs are up there with some of the big names in the crafting world.

How's this for a sneak peak?  

So many changes are about to happen.  I feel it, everytime I look at the new products layed out before me.  Exciting things.  With change comes a little saddness, some of the lovely products we have come to love in our Kaszazz range are being deleted.  If you would like to know more about what is being deleted or has already been deleted, please leave me a comment or contact me asap.  Time is running out to get the few things that are still available for a short time.

With saying goodbye, a big new exciting catalogue will be release upon the crafting world.  As of yet, I have not seen it.  However, I am sure with the amount of products leaving our range, Kaszazz, is sure to fill the gaps, with new amazing and inspiring products.

BIG NEWS  DISTRESS MARKERS are now available for purchase.  I am hanging out to get mine.  I so want to play.  If these amazing markers are on your NEED TO OWN list please let me know asap.  I will be more than happy to help you out.

I am going now, to photograph, the projects sitting here, so I can share the creative love. lol...
Catch you soon.
Alicia

No comments: